Partnering your endeavors for a greener future
A subsidiary of Tata Sons Limited, Tata Capital Limited is registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a Systemically Important Non Deposit Accepting Core Investment Company.
A trusted, customer-centric, one-stop financial solutions partner, Tata Capital caters to the diverse needs of retail, corporate and institutional customers by offering a wide range of fund and fee based financial services, either directly or via its subsidiaries. Tata Capital and its subsidiaries have been conferred with AA+ rating by the CRISIL in the past.
Predominantly catering to the domestic market, it has also established presence in overseas markets with registered offices of its subsidiaries in Singapore and London.
Range of Offerings
Tata Capital's range of offerings caters to the diverse financial requirements of its retail, corporate and institutional customers, directly or indirectly, through its subsidiaries.
Consumer Finance | Home Loans | Loan Against Property | Business Loan | Investment Advisory Services | Wealth Products Distribution | Travel & Forex | Tata Cards
Commercial Finance | Construction Equipment Finance | Infrastructure Finance | Leasing Solutions | Cleantech Finance | Equity Broking | Private Equity | Investment Banking | Rural Finance
Tata Capital's alliances and partnerships are based on and are an extension of the Company's core objects and values. These include:
- With Mizuho Securities Co. Ltd. to foster business cooperation in private equity, investment banking including cross border mergers and acquisitions, securities business including broking and distribution, structured finance and other business areas such as wealth management.
- With Mizuho Corporate Bank Limited (MHCB) to foster business cooperation, enhancing cross-market value creation capabilities, strengthening competitive advantages in addition to aiding each other in gaining a deeper understanding of the Indian and Japanese markets. As part of the understanding, Tata Capital and MHCB will cooperate in a wide-range of business areas. Some of these include Ninja Loans, Project and Infrastructure Finance and Treasury Products.
- With Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Co. Limited to establish a basis of cooperation in a wide range of strategic business areas that include cross-border investment banking, global offering of Indian equities and working towards development of the local bond market.
- With International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of World Bank Group to form Tata Cleantech Capital Limited (TCCL) to assist, via lending and advisory services, small, mid-sized and even large companies to promote clean technology.
- With AIMIA.
- With Century Tokyo Leasing Corporation to provide leasing solutions for the growing equipment leasing services market in India.